Workshops, Small Group Studies, Online Webinars & more
Do you have a team or group of people who need to understand and/or implement some important tactics or skills so you can stay on top of your game?
Training is a great way to build motivation, inspiration and skills in your business.
MaryPat jumped into business when she was only 19 – way before she was smart enough to realize that she didn’t know anything really. She maintained her level of naïveté through her 20’s which enabled her to run 5 businesses quite successfully, despite herself.
Through the school of hard-knocks (more-so than her degree in Marketing from the University of Arizona), she began teaching other business owners some of the skills that she learned the hard way. With her natural inclination to create replicable systems and monitor results, her students have benefited by learning necessary business skills with a level of easy-to-understand and down-to-earth attitude.
Some of the training topics MaryPat has taught in recent years include:
- The Basics of Entrepreneurship, Business & Marketing
- Creating Systems to save time & money
- Social Media – How to Get Better Clients & Save Money Using Facebook, LinkedIn and Blogging
- Social Media – Where To Start
- Leadership Training – Empower Your Team Through Personal & Social Awareness & Responsibility
- Where to start in your marketing – how to get going strategically
- What to say – key messaging strategies
- 5 Key Components of a Strategic Plan
- How to delegate – build a team that works harder than you in your business
- How to Get Control Of Your Online Reputation
For more information about the Training Topics or to request a custom training, contact us by completing the form below and including the subject: TRAINING.