Making the Most of Joint VenturesPosted by MaryPat Kavanagh on August 12th, 2009
I’m going to be doing a great call with Debbie LaChusa from the National Association of Home-Based Business Moms (NAHBM) Thursday (tomorrow!), and wanted to let you know all about it. Debbie will be interviewing me about the “5 Ways to Use Social Media to Find and Create Profitable Connections.”
Here are some of the hot-points we are going to cover:
1. What the BEST social networking platform for creating Joint Ventures is…right now
2. How to identify the perfect Joint Venture
3. How to connect with new Joint Venture partners via Social Media platforms
4. The 5 Key Strategies to develop profitable, long lasting joint ventures and…
5. How to leverage the relationship to build your list at record speed and make more money!
These NAHBM events are only available to Members, so click here to read more about NAHBM and to join me and Debbie this Thursday.